Alrighty! I finished updating James' bio information! I'll definitely be adding more material as time passes, and if the scales of Fate allow, sooner rather than later!
Many new fragments of the story in creation have been laid out for you guys to read about. Soon, I'll be posting more pages concerning the Guardian Incarnate Cycle, the Script Organization, Chaos, Order, etc. etc. I hope all of you will make the time to stop by and read a little more.
Creating a world of the written world is always more inspiring with the assistance and support of others. Thank you thus far.
I look forward to our next meeting!
Many new fragments of the story in creation have been laid out for you guys to read about. Soon, I'll be posting more pages concerning the Guardian Incarnate Cycle, the Script Organization, Chaos, Order, etc. etc. I hope all of you will make the time to stop by and read a little more.
Creating a world of the written world is always more inspiring with the assistance and support of others. Thank you thus far.
I look forward to our next meeting!
No comments:
Post a Comment